3 BR | 10% down payment | Al Ain road view

  • AED 999,999
Featured Sale
Featured Sale
  • AED 999,999

Overview

Property ID: HZ649-Ap-S-2951
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 1352
  • Sq.Ft.

Details

Updated on August 31, 2023 at 10:45 am
  • Property ID: HZ649-Ap-S-2951
  • Price: AED 999,999
  • Property Size: 1352 Sq.Ft.
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: Sale

Additional details

  • Permit Number: 0540220997

Address

  • Address Time 2
  • City Dubai
  • Area Dubai Residence Complex

Description

Vierra Property is pleased to offer you this 3 bedroom Apartment in Time 2, Dubai Complex Residence, Dubai.

=> Price/Size range provided below
**Sizes are below**
Studio from 307sqft to 690sqft
1br from 740sqft to 1770sqft
2br from 1042sqft to 1870sqft
3br from 1352sqft to 2543sqft

**Prices are below**
Studio Strat’s from – 345k to 449k
1br Starts from – 599k to875k
2br Starts from – 826k to 1.02M
3br Starts from – 1.05M to 1.27M

2% DLD Waiver Now
Handover – Tentative Q2/3 2025
Down Payment 10% and the remaining 90% over 6 year’s

For more information contact on +971 555500137

TIME 2 at Dubailand Residence Complex:
TIME 2 is the new name of exclusive residential development by TIME PROPERTIES Developer that offers STUDIO, 1,2 & 3-BEDROOM apartments at Dubailand Residence Complex, Dubai. The most astonishing integration of traditional ideas with modern luxury which collectively makes the spacious functions, where you can have a comfortable lifestyle.

Amenities:
With world-class amenities and everything you could possibly need just footsteps away, TIME 2 located in a prime position at the center of a comprehensive community, offering residents and visitors the very best health, education, and recreational facilities, along with a variety of dining, retail, business, and leisure destinations.

Location Advantages:
– 18 Mins from Dubai Mall
– 20 Mins To Dubai International Airport
– 30 Mins To Burj Al Arab
– 15 Mins To Global Village

About Vierra Property:
Vierra Property Brokerage is incorporate under the UAE law and regulated by Dubai Government Legislation.
The company is established since 1999 to assist Gulf-based expatriated and international investors interested to purchase property in Dubai. The company possesses multi-lingual and multinational sales professionals to serve international buyers and investors in a better way. The company is licensed by the Dubai Department of Economic Development and Registered in Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) to carry out property transactions in Dubai.
We also guide our clients throughout the property transaction process so that they can make well-informed decisions.

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Javed Iqbal
  • Javed Iqbal